Friday, May 05, 2006, 4:08 AM

Have you ever experienced slow-dying?
I have.

Incessant headaches, irritaion ending up in all the wrong places and occasional bouts of insanity seem to be part and parcel of exam stress.

Me: Serene, I think you're stressed.

Serene: Haha! I am! That bloody geog notes has my poor dead brain cells on it! And my physics book is laughing at me! Hallucination! Haha!

Yep. We all become all become a little crazy during exams.

Anyway, a few of us (Resh,Denise, Serene, Jia Jia) had a small farewell party for Mr. Kim and Mr. Chan.
It was a huge success, we didn't have awkward moments like I thought we would have.

Mr Kim is seriously hilarious man.
Mr. Chan is the greatest! Best Chemistry teacher EVER.

Speaking of Chemistrty, MCQ was pretty easy. Paper 2 was really.. oh man.. terrible to the highest level.

Geog today was pretty easy, Comb. Phy/Bio sucked. There you go, that's what happens when you do last-minute studying.

I think I am a world-class procastinator. Nobody compares.

2.45pm to 5pm - SLEEP

5pm to 5.15 - Read EIGHT DAYS. Again.

5.15pm t0 5.20pm - Think of studying while lying on the bed.

5.20pm to 5.25pm - Get up, sit near study table then get up to go to kithen to drink water.

5.25pm to 5.35pm - Re-read a few pages of Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.

5.35pm to 5.40pm - Drink water.

5.40pm -5.50pm - Listen to the radio.

5.50pm to 5.55pm- Drink water.

6pm to 7pm - Watch Oprah.

7pm to 7.05pm -Drink water. Yes, again.

7.05 to 7.20pm - Listen to the radio while lying down.

7.20pm - STUDY

I'll be glad when Mid-Years end. Maybe then I'll have a normal time-table.

Oh yeah, finally did gossiping with Didi today. Our satellite was out of sight! Hehe :D

-ric


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane